French Quarter show pics here

Taking advantage of the cool and easy new photo posting feature, these are all from my 2013 stay.
POFQB2.JPG
Building 2, pool area to the right. My room in 2014 was right along here.

POFQB5.JPG
Building 5, pool area to the left.

POFQB3.JPG

POFQfountain.JPG
Courtyard fountain between bldgs 2 (left) and 1 (right), looking toward the river.

POFQfromboat.JPG
Building 1 viewed from the boat from DTD.

POFQJester.JPG

And, of course, gotta take pics of the Gators!
POFQdrum.JPG

POFQGator.JPG

Great pictures! Ummm.....how does this new photo posting work. I have tons of photos that I have never posted because it seemed like a hassle.

I'm be going Mar18 to visit my daughter who is in the DCP and staying at Port Orleans FQ for the first time.
I'm super excited as I've heard so many rave reviews about the place!
But I don't know if I should request certain buildings or areas. And doing online check in because of that.

Thank you!

I'm be going Mar18 to visit my daughter who is in the DCP and staying at Port Orleans FQ for the first time.
I'm super excited as I've heard so many rave reviews about the place!
But I don't know if I should request certain buildings or areas. And doing online check in because of that.

Thank you!

Hi, Joanne - You might want to post your question in the POFQ Q&A thread in the main resort board - let's see if I can post the link:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/po...-2013-2014-read-first-posts-for-faqs.3178768/

You'll probably get more views there. When I booked my trip for this year, I booked Garden View with a general request to be convenient to the main building, but seriously, the resort is so compact, I really don't think there's a bad location. I don't think online check-in offers a choice of buildings. I know you can choose a request for "close to transportation" (which I'm guessing could be either the bus stop or boat dock, which are two separate locations).

Thank you all so much for the gorgeous pics! We stayed at POFQ once before quite a while ago, and I've been wanting to return ever since. I can't wait to get there on Sunday! The photos bring back what a serene and beautiful resort this was. It has always been one of my favorites.

I hope I can take tons of pictures to come back here and share :) :)

Never stayed at FQ always been at POR. The pictures look amazing. I might need to review this further for my next trip!

Photos from my January 2015 trip:

aligator%20row%20to%20pool%20pofq_zpsqivdry5p.jpg

giant%20lollipop%20pofq%20food_zpsst8okjos.jpg

pofq%20fountain%20inside_zpsicjwj1um.jpeg

Boat dock to Downtown Disney
pofq%20boat%20deck_zpsrjlpysg8.jpg

Photos from my recent trip, April 18-24, 2015.

A little something I like to call, "Why I love the French Quarter"
2015POFQ1.JPG
Looking at Bldg 3 from outside my room in Bldg 2.

Every morning after breakfast, I would walk back to my room by way of the path to/around the pool area so I could say "Good morning" to these guys.
Gators.JPG
SaxGator.JPG

Love the fountains at POFQ.
Fountain2.JPG

fountain5.JPG Frogs.JPG

Squirrel! (And Bldg 7)
Squirrel.JPG

Bldg 6 on the left, Bldg 4 on the right, looking back toward the center of the resort.
6and4.JPG

Pretty colors...
Purple.JPG

And, of course, have to take a picture of this guy...
Scales.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter