french fries at Pluto's?

TacoBill

Earning My Ears
Do they serve french fries at Pluto's? What is the menu there and what times do they serve them?

Thanks!

Plutos has hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken sandwich, chiken tenders, and sausage dogs, served with fries or not. not sure of the hours. We tried the burger and tenders and liked them both. Also liked the fries--not the best I had ever tasted--but good. Can't remember the hours they are open, but they appeared to be open during the day, and into the evening..

My DH and I and kids (9&11) LOVED Plutos.. In our opinion, they had the best chicken fingers we have ever tasted!!! Made for a great snack whenever we wanted, and the kids loved being able to just go up and get what they wanted!!! I heard the burgers were really good too, but we fell in love with the chicken tenders and only had those and some hot dogs... Enjoy!!

Yes, those yummy chicken tenders with honey mustard sauce. Chicken Tenders are also on the room service menu - so they are available 24 hours per day!;)

Plutos is open from 11:30am to 7:00pm. They also have Tacos and veggie burgers!

:)

Try the honey mustard sauce on the fries, too. It is DELICIOUS...one of my favorite quick snacks on the ship. I don't like seasoned fries, so I like the ones at Pluto's a lot...they are more like steak fries.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Thanks everyone! My soon to be 7 y/o son LOVES french fries (with ketchup, of course!), so I'm glad that Pluto's can accommodate him.
I'll give the chicken fingers a try and possibly everything else!!

Can my son (age 10) simply walk up to the counter and order chicken tenders, fries or ice cream any time he wants? He and I can't believe this to be true. It is like a dream. Someone please wake me...

My DS/12 LOVED being able to freely go get food as he wanted to.;) . I pretty much gave him the 'anything goes' attitude with eating on the ship - I only asked that he please eat what he orders. After a day or two the novelty pretty much wore off though..... And he often went to Scoops and picked up some fresh fruit during the day instead of the fast food options.

bcburgner,
Yes your son can walk up and get ice cream, pizza, or any other food thet serve. My Nephew can't wait to do this. He loves chicken fingers, and I agree they are delicious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter