Free Legoland Child's Ticket from Denny's

DisSarahK

Missing Mickey...
I just received an email from Denny's saying that certain SoCal Denny's are giving out free children's tickets (with a paid adult admission) to Legoland with the purchase of an adult entree and a Coca-Cola beverage at Denny's.

I don't live in SoCal, but joined the SoCal Denny's email list to get promos for when we visit Disneyland. It looks like this promo ends at the end of June. You do not need to bring the email into the restaurant--it just says to see the restaurant for details.

Hope this helps someone. :)

Sarah

Wendy's also has free children's tickets to Legoland with a paid adult admission. I got one yesterday. I don't think you can get them emailed though, you'd have to go into a Wendy's to get some. They will give away more than one.

Thanks dizneedoll.

Do I need to buy anything at Wendy to get the free child ticket for Legoland? or I just pick up the free coupon on the counter?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter