Free Ice Cream

This is nice:
For every scoop given away, Baskin-Robbins will make a donation to First Book to provide new books for underprivileged children.

Thanks for the reminder.

I caught the tail end of the commercial, but I didn't see what "the catch" was. Looks like there isn't one. :)

They're even donating money for a good cause. Rock on Baskin Robbins! :)

Too bad there isn't one near us. We keep seeing the commercial on TV.

They just opened one here in my town...How cool, looks like we will be hitting it after school.

My favorite day of the year!!! :) Chocolate peanut butter chunk, here I come!!

Between this free scoop night, and Ben & Jerry's yesterday.. I am set@

We got the ice cream at Ben and Jerry's last night but Baskin Robbins didn't start until 6pm and 2 of my kids had to be at play practice at 6pm....we tried to get us to serve at 5:40 and they wouldn't...but at least I tried....

We got ours and I discovered a new flavor tonight! Yummy!!!! It was crowded and I saw a few "grownups" :rolleyes: practically come to blows. But I thank you, Baskin & Robbins!

I was so bummed. We do not have a Baskin Robbins store but we do have a convience store that has a Baskin Robbins in it. I know last year they honored the free scoop night and we drove all the way over there and they had a sign posted that they were not participating in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter