Free Dining Question

allie&mattsmom

Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>I am Jakes favorite
Hi all. Not sure if this has been asked before, I tried doing a search but for some reason it's not working. We've never done the Dining plan before but are thinking about doing it when we go next month. What is this that I hear about "free dining"? Is it too late to get it, what is it exactly and how would I go about getting it "if" it is still available? I asked a CM about it when I was making an AR and he had absolutely no clue.

TIA!

allie&mattsmom said:
Hi all. Not sure if this has been asked before, I tried doing a search but for some reason it's not working. We've never done the Dining plan before but are thinking about doing it when we go next month. What is this that I hear about "free dining"? Is it too late to get it, what is it exactly and how would I go about getting it "if" it is still available? I asked a CM about it when I was making an AR and he had absolutely no clue.

TIA!

I think it started at the end of next month, so it depended on the dates your are booked. It did end. The last day to book was like June 26 or something (I booked on the last day). So if you find the dates it was available and you are going during those dates, and you booked before while it was being offered, then I would call and tell them that it should be on your reservation (assuming you got the Magic Your Way plan). But if you didn't book during the offer period, you arent' going during the offer dates, or you didn't get the package, then you will be out of luck.

Free dining was a special promotion. You have to be at WDW with an arrival date from mid August till Sept. 30 and had to book the vacation during specified dates (it ended June 26...started sometime in May).

There were limited packages with free dining at each resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter