married2mm

DIS Veteran
Shows $200 gift card is back
14 day ultimate for price of 7
Free qsdp/ddp

Dates available:
1/1/15-24/3/15
12/4/15-30/11/15

Shows $200 gift card is back 14 day ultimate for price of 7 Free qsdp/ddp Dates available: 1/1/15-24/3/15 12/4/15-30/11/15
Are you teasing us - i can't see it :-(

Whoops now found it but at £10773 for 2 weeks at Beach Club in August I think I may pass booking with Virgin and dining doesn't show on the booking either! Think Virgin are getting as excited as we all are :-) x

Are you teasing us - i can't see it :-(

Whoops now found it but at £10773 for 2 weeks at Beach Club in August I think I may pass booking with Virgin and dining doesn't show on the booking either! Think Virgin are getting as excited as we all are :-) x

Omg-that's ridiculous:confused3

2 adults + 11 year old 2 weeks Beach Club / 14 day tickets August 15th Virgin £10700 Disney £6800 which includes paying for dining plan but not flights How do Virgin justify their prices? I know I'll get flights for less than £1300 each!!!!!

How do Virgin justify their prices?

They don't have to. The majority of folk booking holidays like this are terrified of doing DIY or just don't know any better. Or they are one time visitors who have always done their Tenerife and Majorca package holidays through a High Street agent and the go with VH as a known brand.

I stopped pricing up VH a couple of years ago. For one adult and one child the best I got was just over £1k more than DIY or flight inclusive with Disney.

Everytime I see these topics I just get so excited ha ha ha! Hopefully Disney won't be too long in launching the offers!

Shows $200 gift card is back
14 day ultimate for price of 7
Free qsdp/ddp

Dates available:
1/1/15-24/3/15
12/4/15-30/11/15

That rules out April for Easter holiday. This year they had free dining for our school holidays 5th to 19th April. It maybe depends when Easter falls. Unfortunately hubby said no to this year- just as well we've just had to replace the roof.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter