fREE COCA-COLA

pixiemomma

<font color=navy>No onions for me, even if they ar
I MEANT TO POST THIS BEFORE. ALL PARKS ARE ACCEPTING THE FREE 20 OZ INSTANT WINNERS FOUND IN 12 PACKS OF COKE FROM THE RECENT HARRY POTTER PROMOTION. AND IF TYOU DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW THEY TAKE THE INSTANT WIN BOTTLE CAPS TOO. GOOD WAY TO SAVE $2.50.

but what was the promotion? What do you get for the instant winners? ( I am cringing knowing I am going to say Dohhhh! when you tell me...)

Jennifer

a 20 oz bottle of Coke

Since the price of Coke is so high at Disney, it would be quite a deal to use the instant winners there.

I'm not sure what you mean? It was a tie in with the Harry Potter movie. In the twelve packs of Coke there was a little card. The big prize was a vacation to Hogwarts(sp) Castle. But most of the winners were a free 20 oz.

Thanks for the tip. I'm not going but some friends of mine are so they will be glad to hear this!

They'll probably also take the instant winner bottle caps that Coke runs a couple of times as well.

Would this be for a "free coke in a bottle" or for any coke , like in a cup?
I don't want to seem igornant , but do you just go up to any 'refreshment stand' order a coke and give them the coupon??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter