Four Seasons Dining?

jerseygirlmk

Mouseketeer
Hi!! Have any of you tested out any of the restaurants at the Four Seasons? My hubby and I were thinking of a date night for the two of us! Any recommendations?

We just got back and were able to try one of the restaurants. We originally had booked Fish House but they called us to change because last min a private party booked it that night. So we went with La Hiki. Because of the reschedule, they gave us a free dessert, and glass of champagne, none of which we would have expected. La Hiki was wonderful though! One of our favorite meals of the trip. I had the chicken sandwich which was delicious. DH had the ribs that he split with my dad and they cleaned their plates. They give you cheddar bacon scones as well. Then we had dessert... the banana cream pie was SO good. The staff here was friendly and attentive and the restaurant itself overlooks the pool/ocean. I would definitely recommend it. We actually thought about going back a second time if it would have fit in our schedule.

We've eaten at two of the Four Seasons restaurants. Enjoyed both Capa and Ravello. Expensive (what would you expect at a Four Seasons), good meals. Good service.

However, we enjoy date nights at the Bull & Bear in the Waldorf Astoria better and haven't been back to the Four Seasons in probably 18 months.

ETA: Sorry for answering this question about the wrong Four Seasons. Please see my post further down for Four Seasons Ko Olina.

Last edited:
We did not eat at the Four Seasons, but did visit the Marriott up the road in the other direction. We didn't have a chance to eat there but there were two restaurants on the property that had good menus and looked nice for a casual or semi-casual night off property. Thought it would be a good option for a future visit, since we did Monkeypod twice last trip. I don't think Marriott's restaurants would be considered fine dining style like the Four Seasons would be, however.

Arrrgg. Just realized this question was posted in the Aulani section of the boards and I answered about the WDW Four Seasons. Color me embarrassed. :sad2:

We have eaten at one of the restaurants at the 4S next door to Aulani a couple of months ago. We tried Noe and while we enjoyed our meal we felt the service was not up to Four Seasons levels. We thought the food was pretty good, but considering the price and level of service we decided it wasn't worth returning to. Of course that's just our experience based on a single night there. Your experience may be different.

Thank you!! Funny I was like wait I think he is mentioning Florida. Hmmmm I hope that their level of service is better. We just figured it would be nice to walk over and not too far away from our kids.

I will say that the resort is very nice inside (wasn't impressed with the outside of it) and I did feel a bit under dressed at times as some of the folks seemed to be several rungs above me on the resort casual scale.

Hi I was wondering if anyone tried Noe?

I tried Noe last year when we were there (along with many other awesome fine dining places).

https://www.disboards.com/threads/w...ing-home-the-end.3467739/page-8#post-56285235

Noe

When we had gotten back to the hotel after our outing, my husband did not want to go back out for dinner but still wanted a nice meal. As the Four Seasons was now open next door to Aulani, we figured that might be a good option. We looked over the menus before we had our nap and decided to try out Noe as it looked like it would be a good option for us.

After our relaxation in the room, we walked over to the Four Seasons and loved how beautiful the hotel was!

NI03dkp.jpg

Entrance of Hotel

As we had no idea where we were going, we had to ask the front desk directions to the restaurant as there wasn’t obvious signage to tell us where to go. It was immediately downstairs from us so we went down the marble staircase and our hostess sat us outside on a gorgeous patio overlooking their chapel and stream.

UY4T8aI.jpg

992OnDm.jpg

Our waitress came for our drink order but my husband was being super indecisive so he decided against a cocktail just yet as we debated the menu. I knew what I wanted as I like my scotch and the scotch cocktail sounded interesting to me. I was really pleased with my selection too!

kkTgXYS.jpg

Il Padron - Blended Scotch, Amaro, Amaretto, Orange Bitters, Laphroiag Spritz, Hand Carved Ice

When she brought my cocktail out, she brought us out freshly made focaccia bread and took the rest of our order and my husband’s cocktail order.

3WEhXOi.jpg

Focaccia Bread w/ Olive Oil

I went with two appetizers to start my meal. The first was the shrimp appetizer. The shrimp was cooked perfectly and had just enough lemon flavoring. The tomato sauce wasn’t even needed for it!

kdN3xx0.jpg

Lemon Shrimp, Tomato Sauce

I also had a salad. While I think Kale is completely overdone most places now - but this salad was totally balanced. The sweetness of the apples played off the sharpness of the parmigiano that you didn’t mind the bitterness of the kale at all. There were also some nuts in there to help with the texture!

w3Ar5rw.jpg

Baby Kale, Cucumber, Apples, Parmigiano

My husband surprised me and went with whipped ricotta with truffled honey. It seemed like an odd choice for him but he seemed really happy with it! A little one note of flavor and texture but it was his dish and not mine :)

RmFN782.jpg

Whipped Ricotta, Truffled Honey, Almond

His cocktail arrived as I was almost finished with my first one so I ordered a second! At first he was put back by it as it wasn’t as sweet as I think he thought it was going to be but then I pointed out that campari is a known bitter liquor he was like “oh yeah” and started enjoying it more.

ONO9iVD.jpg

Il Padron - Blended Scotch, Amaro, Amaretto, Orange Bitters, Lapgroiag Spritz (on the bottom almost gone and seconds on the way) + Jungle Bird - Blackstrap Rum, Campari, Oahu Pineapple, Lime Juice

My husband went with soup for his entree. He had decided he didn’t want a huge pasta dish for dinner and figured this would be a nice alternative and something he hadn’t tried before. He was very happy! At least now we have something else he can eat while we our out since usually there isn’t meat in it (broth not included - he isn’t that strict)

Xkx4np9.jpg

Minestrone Soup

I went with a chicken dish mainly because I had gotten steak the day before but I still wanted something super protein like. I was really happy with this! The chicken skin was perfectly crispy without being greasy and the chicken was juicy. I really was happy with the green scallions and the walnut pesto was a nice touch.

nN7AsYj.jpg

Chicken Paillard, Green Scallions, Walnut Pesto

Our server offered us the dessert menu but we decided to pass on it as we were both full from all that food! She brought us out complimentary glasses of champagne for it being my birthday. (I fully admit I totally milked that this trip)

QmtDAAP.jpg

Champagne

This was such an excellent meal! Upon leaving dinner, I was definitely a bit tipsy from the champagne and the scotch cocktails but luckily all I had to do was walk back to the room for the night! We called it a night as we planned on getting up early in the morning for Diamondhead!​

Oh thank you! It looked really beautiful! I have to read up on your other destinations! I also would love a glass of champagne right now too lol.

She brought us out complimentary glasses of champagne for it being my birthday.

We are going for my birthday in September and I was contemplating this restaurant for my birthday dinner... and now I am sold!!! Thanks for your review

We are going for my birthday in September and I was contemplating this restaurant for my birthday dinner... and now I am sold!!! Thanks for your review
I am too! Even though there seems to be some amazing restaurants near the city, I would feel more comfortable not being so far away from my kids. Noe looks really nice!

I am too! Even though there seems to be some amazing restaurants near the city, I would feel more comfortable not being so far away from my kids. Noe looks really nice!

FYI - they are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.... and my birthday is on a Tuesday :worried:

Oh no!! They are really closed on Tuesdays too? I made a reservation for a Friday. You can go on open table and see if you can make a reservation.

Yes, nothing on Open Table and their website stated they are only open for dinner Wed-Sun. We'll find something else delicious, I'm sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter