Four Park Magic Ticket Question

brad813

DIS Veteran
My travel plans are coming down to the wire now, and I may get knocked out of going(circumstances beyond my control). However, I purchased a four park magic ticket, so I am wondering how Disney would handle an unused, expired Four Park Magic Ticket. I know they have run this before, so if anyone knows the answer to this, it would be most appreciated. Right now, I am doing everything in my power to make sure I am able to go before the deadline.

My travel plans are coming down to the wire now, and I may get knocked out of going(circumstances beyond my control). However, I purchased a four park magic ticket, so I am wondering how Disney would handle an unused, expired Four Park Magic Ticket. I know they have run this before, so if anyone knows the answer to this, it would be most appreciated. Right now, I am doing everything in my power to make sure I am able to go before the deadline.
You'll be able to apply the price you paid towards a new ticket.

You'll be able to apply the price you paid towards a new ticket.

I was a little worried that I may be out of the $300+ if the worst comes to pass, due to it having been a special promotion. I would have to change my bookings a bit, but I will keep this in mind. I will know one way or another by this weekend for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!