Fort Wilderness Wi-Fi

I havn't done additional research but, if I remember correctly, Wi Fi will still only be available at the Meadows trading post and at trails end Restaurant. Full hookup will be gone so all sites will have cable that will allow for modem rental but not WIFI. I havn't heard anything about any internet being included in price of the site.

I will faint when wi-fi will be "free" at Disney. They make too much money off it to include it in the price. Get an air card. It was one of the best purchases I made, for more reasons than Disney!

No free wi-fi or wi-fi at all on the premium sites. Still just the 3 hot spots at The Fort, so far.

I could have sworn I read somewhere that the premium sites will include internet hook-up. Was it a dream???

They may have internet hook-up, but I can't believe it will be free. The internet service would be provided thru the cable connection, but you surely will have to pay extra for it.

Even wi-fi isn't always free. I've tried to go online several places, only to discover that I have to use a cc to pay a daily access fee.

I will faint when wi-fi will be "free" at Disney. They make too much money off it to include it in the price. Get an air card. It was one of the best purchases I made, for more reasons than Disney!

Jen,
I'm looking to purchase an aircard so I will have internet access while at Disney. What kind do you have and do you get good reception at FW? I have AllTel cell phone service but I haven't heard any good reports about their aircard yet. So guess I'll have to go with another carrier.

Thanks!

Jen,
I'm looking to purchase an aircard so I will have internet access while at Disney. What kind do you have and do you get good reception at FW? I have AllTel cell phone service but I haven't heard any good reports about their aircard yet. So guess I'll have to go with another carrier.

Thanks!

I have alltell for cellular service too, can't beat them. However, I have sprint for the air card. Because it is an air card, I get the bill every month, it never, ever changes and I deal with no human or computer at Sprint. Therefore, I am happy. It is 59 a month plus all your taxes, titles, fees, dealer preps, delivery fees, destination charges, import fees, passport check, pint of blood, etc. that the govt charges. I work at a school, so I am not happy with them knowing where my private email is, so I use the aircard at school during my planning and lunch. I get my 60 bucks a month out of it. It is unlimited usage and I get great reception at the fort and on the road in the rv. Very few spots have no service.

Thanks Jen. Just what I wanted to know. I need to get one that also works at my house (very wooded and somewhat remote) and the local dealer will bring out two different ones and check to see that they work at my location. I believe Sprint was one of the ones he mentioned that he would test.

Thanks for the info!!

Thanks Jen. Just what I wanted to know. I need to get one that also works at my house (very wooded and somewhat remote) and the local dealer will bring out two different ones and check to see that they work at my location. I believe Sprint was one of the ones he mentioned that he would test.

Thanks for the info!!

at your service.....:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter