Forget pixie dust, we got "star dusted" at Universal Studios!

debdreamsofdis

DIS Veteran
People talk about getting "pixie dusted" at Disneyland when they get some special treatment or a little extra surprise from a cast member. Well, we got "star dusted" at Universal Studios. We were in line for the Minion ride and a cast member walked up to us and asked if we would like a short behind the scenes tour of Super Silly Fun Land. Uh , sure.. why not? So, he took us on a short tour of the backlot area. We all got to sign a minion poster which will hang in the hallway backstage. He then took us to the front of the line for the Minion ride and gave us another front of the line pass for any other ride. Score!. Later, we went to guest services to leave a positive comment and they gave us a stuffed Minion toy. Also later that day my husband was picked to be a volunteer in the Animal Actor show. All the cast members we talked to seemed happy to be there and happy to help. I think they are siphoning off some of that Disney magic.

They have amazing customer service/TMs there, far beyond anything I've gotten at DL. We have gotten many front-of-the-line passes handed to us, the "magic" front-of-the-line password for the HP rides whispered to us for birthdays, broken wands "magically fixed" for free multiple times, and always TMs who play their roles and seem genuinely thrilled to be there. They are definitely embracing the magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!