For Those Who Have Stayed Close to Bus Stop at Kidani

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
Trying to decide where to request at Kidani Village. I'd like close to bus transportation, but is it noisy? I know that it's just a request, not a guarantee.

I think you would only have a problem with standard view. We have had a standard view that was close to the lobby but passed it, away from the busses, and we did hear the luggage truck at times.

I remember hearing the "beep beep beep beep…" of the busses lowering to accommodate those in wheelchairs/scooters. But it didn't bother me much. We had standard view. Can't justify the savannah view in my mind (I would rather spend the points on Tokyo Disney next year!)

We stayed right above the bus stop at Kidani in June 2012...on the fourth floor. We rarely heard the busses and are very tuned in to that sort of thing. (That was a split stay for us and we had a very noisy location for busses at OKW, building 29, a few days earlier.) However, that was also the monsoon trip with buckets of rain so that might have dulled the noise. HTH!

We had a standard view near the bus stop last year. We also heard the beeping of the busses loading the disabled. It did not bother us, but we are heavy sleepers when at Disney.

I guess I should have clarified that I will (hopefully) have a savanna view at Kidani. I finalize booking my trip tomorrow. We were planning on getting a standard view at Jambo House, but they are already full and so I decided to splurge and get a savanna view at Kidani. It's only for two nights, and I have a few extra points that may be lost if I don't use them. I'll have to purchase only 3 extra points. I think it's worth it. Hopefully, I won't hear the buses. I wasn't thinking about the standard view rooms being on the other side of the hall. Thanks, everyone!

We had a Savannah view room near the main elevators (on the 3rd for 4th floor - can't remember), and it was so easy to get to the buses (because we were near the main elevator). If you're staying Savannah, I would recommend that kind of request.

Enjoy! :cool1:

We stayed at Kidani in June our room was to the left of the lobby right under the walk way to the busses. We didn't hear a thing. Only time I'd hear the beep beep beep of the buses was when we sat on the balcony and even then was even an issue for us.

Savannah views at Kidani are on the opposite side of the hallway from the bus stop. You will not here them at all.

We have had Standard view rooms on both sides of the lobby and never had a noise problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter