For those of you that have done ABD BSM..

scottmel

<font color=darkorchid>Does my logic in my origina
Hi I am wanting to took this in July 2015 and plan to arrive a day early and stay an extra 2 days at the end. On the front end of the trip I will check in early at the Hollywood Hotel (Loewes) but am wanting to make sure we do enough Hollywood stuff!

My DD15 will enjoy the stars home tours, rodeo drive, etc. Without giving away too much of the trip, is this necessary to do on our own? I can't see ABD doing movie star home tours BUT do you get enough of rodeo drive and other touristy stuff with the Hollywood part of the ABD tour? I plan on taking her to the Warner Bros. behind the scenes 2.5 hours tour and had thought of working in the cheezy movie star tour but wanted your input if you felt enough of Hollywood was covered on the BSM tour.

THanks!

I would say you'd be safe with the plans you mention. No movie star homes, no Rodeo Drive visit....

The Loews has (or had in early July) Fiats that would take you places within a certain distance free of charge. You have to find your own way back.

They took us to the Farmer's Market at 3rd & Fairfax (another fun place to go.) If you go there, go hungry. You can do the Farmer's Market version of eating around the World.

Hi I am wanting to took this in July 2015 and plan to arrive a day early and stay an extra 2 days at the end. On the front end of the trip I will check in early at the Hollywood Hotel (Loewes) but am wanting to make sure we do enough Hollywood stuff!

My DD15 will enjoy the stars home tours, rodeo drive, etc. Without giving away too much of the trip, is this necessary to do on our own? I can't see ABD doing movie star home tours BUT do you get enough of rodeo drive and other touristy stuff with the Hollywood part of the ABD tour? I plan on taking her to the Warner Bros. behind the scenes 2.5 hours tour and had thought of working in the cheezy movie star tour but wanted your input if you felt enough of Hollywood was covered on the BSM tour.

THanks!

When we did our ABD BSM, we did go on a "tour of the stars homes."

165826_3445434770749_1282851414_n.jpg

319469_3445417130308_1329862696_n.jpg

FWIW, drclaws and I took our BSM trip a month ago.

Kathy

It is important to remember that ABD has and will modify their itineraries if certain attractions/tour events are not available. In our case, I believe the El Capitan Theater was unavailable do to a special event. The "Homes of Stars" was a substitute event (and it was really cheesy).

We even, on the fly, changed our itinerary to skip breakfast in Disneyland to go on a private tour of Club 1301 before it was an actual stop on the trip. You just never know. ABD found out that we were planning a trip to the London Eye and arranged for transportation to the Eye and i believe they now include that in the Knights and Lights tour. You just never know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!