For those of us not at the fort, what are your 4th plans?

We started the morning out with a couple hours of tennis.(which i stink at), went to a family BBQ. Dodged another. Played three games of volleyball. Ate more food. Went to the fair grounds and watched fireworks. just put the kids down to bed to prepare for tomorrows 2 birthday parties and another cookout.

How'd it come out?? Pics, man....PICS!!!!!:surfweb:

BDR, I think they're all talk and no show.... :sad2:

Bama ED

I will put some on the golf cart thread late tomorrow. It came out pretty good my dad likes it. This is the second cart I have painted and it looks better then mine. We will repaint ours before our next trip to the Fort.

Mrs Disneydaddy cracked the whip and had me doing all sorts of chores, in between that I had some time to work on the brakes on my truck, work on my 64 wagon and drink a fair amount of beer. The weather here couldnt have been nicer, around the upper 70's and nothing but sunshine.
I am gald she is going back to work tomorrow so I can get some rest. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter