For Miss Park Avenue Re: PMs

Sarangel

<font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<
For Miss Park Avenue (and any others):

I do not intend to pressure you into accepting Private Messages, but I thought I'd explain how we use them & what safeguards we have in place regarding them.

First Private Messages are an extension of the Bulletin Board that we all use, intended to carry on conversations like this one that don't need to be read by everyone on the board. They do not (as thedscoop correctly points out) have any relation to your e-mail address or your physical location, only your user name.

Second, there is a feature that allows you to ignore a user that you find to be offensive that routes any private message sent by that person into a trash bin & keeps you from having to read it.

Third, if anyone proves to be truely uncivilized, you may always report them to a moderator. They will receive anywhere from 1-3 warnings from a moderator before they are banned from the site (depending on the severity of the offense).

Fourth, since the Private Messaging feature is connected only with your user name. If you feel that too many people are using PMs to you, or you feel in any way unsafe, you may always re-register with another user name, preserving your anonymity.

I hope this helps you understand how we use the PM system.

Sarangel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter