For everyone who save change FREE cash in at

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
Comerce Bank. Not sure if this a national bank or not but it is in PA. They call it the Penny arcade. You don't have to have an account or anything! Works so much better than coin star and it is FREE! Did it yesterday and have an extra$300.08 Yippie!

i roll it myself and then deposit it into my savings account. the bank gives me free coin rolls and it costs nothing to deposit into my account.
the coinstar here takes 13%!!! that is alot. when i cash in $100 i dont want to only get $87!! so i just roll myself.

Commerce bank is in NJ too, that's where my DH cashes in our coins. We had about $200 extra for our trip in December.

ya'll are soooo lucky! i wish my bank would do that!

*psssst-do you think your bank could have a talk with my bank? :D

Worm
Do you have commerce banks in the area? You don't have to have an account. I didn't I just walked in went over to the penny arcade and cashed it all in! Then got a printed rec. and took it to the teller and she gave me the cash! YIPPIE!

nope.
i live in a small town in the catskill mountains. the nearest disney store is a 45 minute drive away from me. :(

Bummer! I would look into any of the local banks especially if any of them want to be full service, such as open 7 days a week!

Commerce Bank has locations here in Southern NJ as well. I've taken my change to their Penny Arcade a few times, and never had problems with it. I love it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter