Flying Fish

disneyfreak71

Even Stewie Knows......GO STEELERS!
How many table service credits is the flying fish? Also, does anyone have any reviews?

Thanks!

On my most recent trip to Disney this past May, Flying Fish was the worst meal I had. The service was below par. Both my father and myself disliked every part of the meal. The chicken was completely dry as was the fish.

I would just avoid t.

It is 2 credits. IMO, totally worth it. The atmosphere and food were excellent as was the service. I had the potato wrapped snapper and it was wonderful.

Yes, 2 credits.

I loved it.
DH thought it was 'ok' but had great desserts.
Kids did not like it very much. My son had chicken and it was very dry.

I LOVE Flying Fish. It is definitely a must do for my family.

I've been to WDW over 40 times and only this past trip, did we make it to FF. We loved it. I had grouper and DH had steak. DS had a child's dish that he didn't want and ate my grouper. We loved it so much that when we returned, DS ordered the grouper (that was excellent).

We would definitely go again!

We ended up eating at FF twice on our trip in June. It was so good the first time, we cancelled another ADR to go back. We have never used the dining plan, but would think it is well worth 2 TS credits. Our bill was over $100 each night and that was with our 20% DDE discount.

We had the lobster appy both times. DD had the grouper and snapper, while I had the steak and halibut. All were wonderful! But the highlight may have been the dessert .. the chocolate collection! It was out of this world. :goodvibes

The service was excellent. We had Michael the first night and I don't remember the gentleman's name the 2nd. The restaurants is just beautiful.

Flying Fish is awesome. We ate there on the DP in January. Cost of the meal for two, with tax and tip would have been $152.00.

We have ADR for our fall trip as well. I second the yumm factor of the chocolate collection! :woohoo:

We were there in May and it was awesome!! So worth the 2ts. The service was great, attentive, never slow.
Dh had the Mahi Mahi, foie gras and soufle for dessert
ds had chef thunder steak, shellfish appy and chocolate dessert
dd had kids steak, romaine salad and dessert
me, dw, had the snapper, crab cake and happiest dessert
Nothing was overcooked, I can't wait to go back. It rates right up there with the restaurants I've been to in Manhatten.
It's too bad the chicken was dry, but in a seafood place order seafood, steakhouse order steak etc.
Try it, I don't think you'll be sorry. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter