Fly snooze cruise packages...

We also used them and had a very good experience. Sign up for their newsletter as they have several sales throughout the year. If you book and see your package on sale at any point down the line, simply call and they will credit you the difference.

We're book with them for this coming weekend. Definitely very reasonable prices. We are getting all transportation to and from the hotel, port, and airport plus a night at Hampton Inn for less than DCL transfers which wouldn't include the hotel.

I checked these out and am thinking of staying at one near the airport because our flight gets in so late. So glad I read about this because we were thinking of doing mco Hyatt with dcl transfers and the price for this is SO much better! It says pick up time 10:45-11:00. How accurate can I expect that to be? And will we have multiple stops to pick up from other places or will the shuttle take us straight there?

When we used them they picked us up at the time they had given us. We stayed at the Marriott at Lake Nona in Orlando, this hotel is no longer a part of this deal though. They had gone to one hotel before ours and picked up 2 families and then they came and got us. They got us in a small bus, about 12 people. It was nice. They used a separate transportation company back then(Jan 2017). Now they have their own transportation system. We are using them again next March and will book them again for Jan 2019. Will be staying at Hampton Inn Gateway in Orlando. Can't comment on hotel because I haven't been there before, but it's gotten good reviews from others on here.

I checked these out and am thinking of staying at one near the airport because our flight gets in so late. So glad I read about this because we were thinking of doing mco Hyatt with dcl transfers and the price for this is SO much better! It says pick up time 10:45-11:00. How accurate can I expect that to be? And will we have multiple stops to pick up from other places or will the shuttle take us straight there?

The times are very accurate. They actually got there about 5-10 minutes early for us so I would be in the lobby just a little early. They stopped at 2 hotels after us but they were in the same vicinity so it didn't take much time at all. Very comfortable and convenient! Would definitely use them again. And we stayed near the airport because we got in at 11 pm - worked out great.

anyone ever booked one of these packages through goportcanaveral.com? Recommend or no?

Yep. We used them last cruise and used them again this cruise. Everything went smoothly last time and it saved us a lot of money!

Wish I'd known about this before booking with DCL transfers. :(

Can I cancel DCL transfers and get credit? Sooo much cheaper to use this service.
Someone please comment on transportation from port to MCO. What time would I arrive at MCO.

Can I cancel DCL transfers and get credit? Sooo much cheaper to use this service.
Someone please comment on transportation from port to MCO. What time would I arrive at MCO.
You can cancel your DCL transfers at anytime up to 3 days prior to the cruise. Just call DCL and do so. Or tell your TA to do it.

Thank you for your quick response, PrincessShmoo. My only experience with Disney transportation is Magic Express to/from airports.

I'm currently booked at MCO Hyatt using DCL transfer for convenience but saving $230 by staying at Hampton Inn Orlando Airport Gateway Village makes using Fly Snooze very appealing. Forgot to add in value of Hot Breakfast Buffet - so saving even more $. We aren't interested in arriving at terminal early, goal is to avoid crowds and walk on.

Hmmm, convenience and less luggage handling vs saving money. Wrote pros and cons of Fly Snooze vs MCO Hyatt and DCL transfer and decided to keep my current plan.

I'd love to save money but have decided to keep reservation with MCO Hyatt and DCL transfers. I need the luggage service from MCO room to ship and onboard airline check-in service with luggage sent from ship directly to airline.

Fly Snooze is wonderful option for others, just not good option for my husband and I because of our age and physical conditions.

We just used them again for this cruise. Now, they have their own buses, so it is an even better service than before!

Is there any issue with little kids that typically ride in car seats? can they just sit in the regular shuttle or do you have to pay extra for mandatory car seats?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter