Florida Residents Unite! --->Help us plan the next Dismeet!

What works best for FL ressie dismeet? Pick your top dates

• June 5th

• June 6th

• June 12th

• June 13th

• June 19th

• June 20th

• June 24th

• June 25th

• June 26th

• June 27th

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cute single Florida ressie here :-) Living in North Lauderdale gonna be going to WDW in Jan 12-16 would love to do a Dis Meet. I will be staying at AKL Jambo House with my mom.

::clears away cobwebs::

Anyone here???

Cute single Florida ressie here :-) Living in North Lauderdale gonna be going to WDW in Jan 12-16 would love to do a Dis Meet. I will be staying at AKL Jambo House with my mom.

You're right! It's time to clear the cobwebs! :goodvibes

DisneyAngel, I love AKL! My mother recently sold her home and moved in with me so most of my trips to Disney include her now. Keep us up to date, we'd love to meet up with you!

Here's a list of my upcoming trips- Labor Day Weekend 2012 VWL & December 15-17th FWC. I'm sure I'll be popping over there between those dates as well. :thumbsup2

I've wondered what happened to everyone too! Met a bunch of people once and then nobody else ever on here anymore. I'm no longer working and love to go to Disney as much as possible now, would love to meet anyone whenever you go, only days limited are weekends if hubby is at home, but he travels a lot, so I have those free a lot too. Let me know!

HELLO! We are newbee Winter Haven residents and plan on exploring every corner of the state. We visit the parks/resorts about once a week.

Welcome to Central Florida! This thread has been very quiet, but I'd love to start something again. If you'd like to meet at a park in the near future send a note or PM. It's just DH and me, so we can come single or couples :)

Hi fellow Floridians! We moved to the Space Coast in January and love it here so far! We are NJ natives and now we live exactly 1 hour from our driveway to the park entrance! We have 5 kids and all of us are Disney nuts! Love meeting other Disney lovin' families like us!

Hey guys - DH & I will be making our FL dreams a reality this winter - wintering in Apopka & hoping to move down there full time within the next couple years. We are pretty much empty nesters (DS2 is 24 & will be staying in NY most of the time)

I'll be looking forward to doing some meets & getting to know other area Disney Nuts.

Hey guys - DH & I will be making our FL dreams a reality this winter - wintering in Apopka & hoping to move down there full time within the next couple years. We are pretty much empty nesters (DS2 is 24 & will be staying in NY most of the time)

I'll be looking forward to doing some meets & getting to know other area Disney Nuts.
WELCOME!

We're from Hilton, NY and we live in Winter Garden now so we'll be neighbors at both ends!! we've been here 2 years. We are empty nesters, too and our son rents our home in Hilton.

When it gets closer to your arrival time, send a note so we can set something up. If you want to chat before then, PM me and I'll send you a local email and phone #.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter