Florida Residents: 99.00 at Moderates!

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
From 2/14 to 3/28 and 4/1 to 4/20! Call Your Travel Planner or Travel Agent BY April 6 2002! PROOF OF FLORIDA RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED!! There is a code, but I am NOT revealing it!

Hi, Beth and Pooh! I posted about this on the resort board and made the mistake of including the code as I thought it would be okay since I copied it and its restrictions from a newspaper rather than a postcard, but I guess not. Anyway, the interesting thing to me is that it also includes a discount on theme park admission. In all these years, I've never seen that, have you?

Nope Kay - in the 4 years that I have been here, I have never heard of a discount on admisssions like this. My understanding (from reading a post by Kaa) is that this a 10% discount on Length of Stays (or Unlimited Magic Passes or WHATEVER they are calling them these days :rolleyes: ) and must be paid for in full at the time of deposit. I myself, have never been a proponant of UMPs, but for those who like them, this is a nice savings.

:)

Is there anyplace that describes the discount on passes w/ a moderate stay? I'm just curious what kind of savings it is since they already offere discounted FL resident passes.

Originally posted by ChiTownZee
Is there anyplace that describes the discount on passes w/ a moderate stay? I'm just curious what kind of savings it is since they already offere discounted FL resident passes.

I haven't checked it yet but have you looked at the official disney site www.disneyworld.com and look in the florida resident area.

I checked Disney's resident site, but the only thing I found was about a $49.00 deal at an AllStars. They also mentioned the 4 day hopper for $99.00 which I've known about because we've used those passes every year. I wonder if the moderate stay tickets are even better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter