Flight prices

old feller

DIS Veteran
Disers with experience traveling early December s.w.prices from mco to bwi ....is 185 dollars non stop on a Saturday high

Typically, for that time, yes. Can you book with points? If the fares drop they will go back to your account with SW. I'm finding airfare between Bwi and Mco high. We even tried Tpa but that is worse.

Typically, for that time, yes. Can you book with points? If the fares drop they will go back to your account with SW. I'm finding airfare between Bwi and Mco high. We even tried Tpa but that is worse.

I'm not sure where you live, but look at flights and prices out of Dulles. I just booked four round trip tickets for mid October for $640. That's for Sunday flights. BWI is about 2 hours from us while Dulles is about 2.5 hours from our house, but it's worth the extra 30 mins to save hundreds of dollars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!