Flight of Passage fastpass,still hard to get early on a trip?

Linleedo

DIS Veteran
is the Flight of passage fastpass still hard to get on the first or second day of a visit?(60-61 days prior to arrival) Or should we plan on trying to get it on the third or fourth day of our trip? Has this issue changed? Thanks for your help.

For our June 15th trip, I had to go out to +4 to get anything earlier than night time. And I was on right at 4am

I just booked FP yesterday. Was on right when the window opened and was trying for FOP on day 6. I wanted AM, but the earliest time I could get was 12:20.

I was able to get 60+2 & 60+4. I jumped right on at 7am, was quickly frustrated that I couldn't get the times/days that I wanted. I decided I would edit my days at around 3pm and there was more availability that in the AM. I was able to get exactly the times and dates that I wanted. Slinky dog however was a bit more difficult ….I got 60+6 but was able to snag a morning one. Good luck and don't give up! I think I had better luck when I went back in and modified my fastpasses rather than the actual scheduling.

We arrive on June 18 at Pop and will have 2 parks day. I was able to get FOP for my second park day for the evening but I was able to get it changed to 9am on the same day. I couldn't believe my luck.

Our days are for late June and I was able to get a pass for literally any day but on the first three days it was all afternoon to evening.

Depending on how many people are going, you’ll end up getting the times you want, you just are gonna have to keep trying each day

I’m a firm believer that in the end, you’ll keep whatever you want. Including day of

Again though, it’s easier with 2-4 people compared to big groups

is the Flight of passage fastpass still hard to get on the first or second day of a visit?(60-61 days prior to arrival) Or should we plan on trying to get it on the third or fourth day of our trip? Has this issue changed? Thanks for your help.

I had to wait until day 4 to get ours for July

Our FOP fastpass was for 60+3....at 7:00PM. We are at the Parks June 20-26. Bring on the Heat, bring on the crowds, bring on the margaritas!!! Wait....who said that?

Early July trip. At 7am when my window opened, I was able to get FoP 60+1 in evening, Slinky Dod Dash 60+2 in evening, and Slinky Dog Dash at 60+5 early afternoon. If time slot is important, book farthest out possible and only pick the head liners. Then go back in and add other rides.

Early July trip. At 7am when my window opened, I was able to get FoP 60+1 in evening, Slinky Dod Dash 60+2 in evening, and Slinky Dog Dash at 60+5 early afternoon. If time slot is important, book farthest out possible and only pick the head liners. Then go back in and add other rides.
Do you think it’s becase people are starting to realize that slinky dog dash will be a flop for teens-adults? Its going to be a VERY mild ride (think barnstormer) that in 4 months you should be able to walk right on to, where FoP will be popular for a decade. Good luck with FoP, as that is a phenomenal ride.

Do you think it’s becase people are starting to realize that slinky dog dash will be a flop for teens-adults? Its going to be a VERY mild ride (think barnstormer) that in 4 months you should be able to walk right on to, where FoP will be popular for a decade. Good luck with FoP, as that is a phenomenal ride.
Will Slinky Dogrun through Toy story Land will nice views? So, going in October, u don't think I'll need a FP? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!