Flamecraft Bar is now open

FLOIR

DIS Veteran
The Flamecraft Bar is now open. It is located to the lake side of Seafire Grill, with a good open view of the lake. This means you can not only people watch but you can see the events that happen on the lake like fireworks (although you may need to be close to the edge so the roof does not get in your way) and I would think it would be a good way to see the fountains at Christmas.

There is also a path that leads from this area over to the Bayside pathway, where many of the special events take place. This is closed when Bayside pathway is closed, but is a quicker route then going around by the Dolphin Nursery.

This is what it looks like from the outside, standing with my back to the lake and looking towards Seafire -

30 percent IMAG0144.jpg

This is the bar area showing the taps -

30 percent IMAG0145.jpg

This is a little bit better picture of what beers are currently available. I wonder if these are set or if they will rotate them frequently, something like Busch Gardens Williamsburg does with their Brauhaus Craft Bier Room -

30 percent IMAG0143.jpg

And here is their current menu (it looks like you can also get your food inside Seafire and bring it outside but not sure if you then need to order a drink from Flamecraft or not) -

30 percent IMAG0142.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter