FL resident room discounts

snyderla

<font color=red>DVC Lori<br><font color=navy>DH lo
I have seen a FL resident rate that is better than even the AP value season rate for moderate resort...I know AP holders can reserve 3 rooms...is there a limit for FL residents discount??? My dad is a Florida resident and will be meeting us for our week at POFQ...but we need 3 rooms because in laws are coming, too.

Also, I see the Play 4 Four Days FL resident ticket is out...$109. Do FL residents get a discount on regular 4 day passes? This special expires Sept 30, we are arriving Oct 12. Dad and My brother and sister in law are all meeting us for the week and are all FL residents.

Thanks for any help!
Lori

My brother in law is a FL resident and they told him he can only reserve 2 rooms at a time. But you could call CRO and ask. :)

Also, I think the only FL resident passes are the seasonal pass and the play 4 pass. I haven't heard of any others. If you go to http://www.mousesavers.com and look under tickets and passes they have a whole section for FL residents. :) Also you can call disney for more info.

Hi!!! The FL Residents seasonal pass is the best deal! It's 189.00 plus tax for adults. Only $80 more than the play 4. The Fl Res AP is 299.00 .With all the great FL resident rates that have been out lately, it's a good deal. Theye should be able to get good use out of them -we did a total of 14 nights last year on ours!

I know that I've reserved at least two rooms at a time, so I don't know about three. You can do two rooms with that rate and then 1 with an AP rate. Oh , yeah ...seasonal pass holders also qualify for AP rates as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter