Fitting into society

tinkerbellandeeyor

DIS Veteran
For the most part people are very good about minding thire own business they let dh and I both live life as we see fit but this new friend of mine is a new beast she just sees dh and I as nothing more then s exibit at a zoo luckily she won't be living in the neighborhood much longer

She doesn't sound like much of a "friend" by my definition. Since she is moving soon, maybe that means you won't spend as much time with her. Good luck making some true friends who accept you as you are! :flower1:

I don't know why I did not put two and two together earlier duh so when we had dinner at her house I was blind to dh behavior because I have been with him for 11 years but he does have asd and he was not diagnosed with it till he was a adult so what is common sens to me is not to him point being is maybe things would have been better if I said something before he came over

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!