Fish extenders

Ravenpartyof4

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. I'm new to the DCL experience. We are booked for July 2015 (I know, a while off), but very interested in the fun of the FE exchange. How do I become part of a group for our cruise when it gets closer? Also looking for any advice for a first time Disney cruiser. Thanks so much:)

Hi everyone. I'm new to the DCL experience. We are booked for July 2015 (I know, a while off), but very interested in the fun of the FE exchange. How do I become part of a group for our cruise when it gets closer? Also looking for any advice for a first time Disney cruiser. Thanks so much:)

Hi, I'm a first time DCL cruiser as well! I didn't even know what an FE was when I came onto the boards but it sounds fun so I wanted to get involved as well. There are a lot of great threads here on the topic. Basically a cruise meet thread will start for your cruise date and/or a Facebook group. My cruise has both but the FB group seems more active. Someone (experienced) in the FB group stepped up to organize the Fish Extender gift exchange and led the way.

Here's a post that has some excellent info! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3221387

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter