Fish Extender group Disney Magic September 18, 2023

ArtemisPhoenix

Mouseketeer
I’m trying to find out if there is a fish extender group for my Halloween cruise on the Disney Magic this September 18. I’ve searched but haven’t found anything. Are FE not really a thing anymore post Covid? Last time we sailed was 2019, so I’m not sure if they’re being done anymore.

Did you try searching through the threads in the meet up page here. Most cruises have a group somewhere its just a matter of where.

Last edited by a moderator:

I’m trying to find out if there is a fish extender group for my Halloween cruise on the Disney Magic this September 18. I’ve searched but haven’t found anything. Are FE not really a thing anymore post Covid? Last time we sailed was 2019, so I’m not sure if they’re being done anymore.
We are on this cruise too we didn't have FE on our last one (Med 2018) - just wanted to say hello!

We got our Online Check in completed with PAT 11:30 and Boarding Group 6. I have been checking with DCL almost daily about the Halloween stateroom decorations and as of today they are still not available. Hopefully they will be soon!

Hi everyone, this is our first Disney Cruise and my first post on the board. I’m a bit confused how do I enroll into the “Fish Extender Group”? . Thanks in advance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter