First trip to Disney in 20 years

apxstitch

Mouseketeer
I have loved everything Disney for as long as I can remember. My last visit to WDW was 20 years ago and I'm so excited to be doing my first solo trip in November. I'm also a little bit nervous too! I can't wait to see if Tower of Terror is still my favourite attraction, so much has changed. I'm also excited to see Toy Story Land, Pandora and MVMCP!

Just went the last 2 years with my wife after not having gone since the 90s! Now we’re buying DVC to make sure my daughter can’t say the same thing. You’re going to have the BEST time!!

Yeah, enjoy your trip. My last solo trip to Disney was November last year. The trip was very enjoyable. Love everything there!

Just went the last 2 years with my wife after not having gone since the 90s! Now we’re buying DVC to make sure my daughter can’t say the same thing. You’re going to have the BEST time!!
CONGRATS:banana: to you on your purchase! Been members since '08,(AKV is our home); have taken some AWESOME family trips, now DH and me are enjoying childless trips as the kids have grown. Been to Vero and HHI several times as both of our adult sons enjoy those resorts!:beach: Looking forward to the day when we become grandparents and can experience some awesome trips with the grandkids and our kids! ENJOY your DVC!::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!