First Trip EVER!

m&j'smommy

Earning My Ears
Our family (husband, two kids 3 & 18 months, in-laws, great grandma, aunts and uncles) are all meeting at Disneyland this weekend. We are planning to go to the parks Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Shoule we expect big crowds? What is the weather like? We live in Phoenix. Not sure what to expect as I have only been to WDW as a child. Any tips, info. would be so helpful. THANKS in advance. :thumbsup2

From what I've read here, you should be going at a great time for crowds. Everyone thinks Oct. is a great time to go. I haven't been recently but I know you'll have a great time!!! If you put key words into the search engine here you'll be able to find out a lot of good information, I know I have.

I would think hitting the parks on M,T,W should spare you a lot of the crowds - I haven't specifically been during this time, but I wouldn't expect it to be too bad...

As for the weather - I would say dress like it is Phoenix (except for this week where we are back at triple digits!!!), but it will be cooler in the mornings and the evenings...maybe a light jacket or other light layers for the kiddies that can be added and subtracted as needed. In November it was mild during the day, and then the nights were a bit chilly...

WOOOOOOOOO I understand how you feel. Im gonna be there during this time too only a few more sleeps :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: HAHAHA! ... i've also been wondering about the crowds. I hope they are minimal.

Have a wonderful time when you go!

This week, Mon, Tues and Wed were really light crowd-wise in both parks. Thursday had many more Guests than early in the week, but nothing like I would consider crowded. Even around parade time it wasn't bad. In walkways or for attraction waits.

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday the weather was 80, warm, lightly breezy and nice out all 3 days, Thursday was 86 and humid, and not cool with me.

But nothing like Phoenix heat. ;)

Have fun!!

Halloween has arrived but Sleeping Beauty Castle is still crowned and golden! :thumbsup2

This is also the weekend for the rumored last Remember... Dreams Come True. (Either way, it is the last Remember... of 2006)
I expect quite sizable AP crowd on Friday and Saturday nights.
popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter