First trip as owners

Valstew

Mouseketeer
Just booked our first stay as DVC owners June 17-21. We are very excited as we planned on skipping this year and banking our 2018 points to use in 19. We bought direct at CCV in September and actually rented out our 2017 points. First stay will be a preferred deluxe studio at SSR, we waitlisted CCR Deluxe studio but not expecting it to come through as they have been booking early. :yay:

CCV isn't fully declared into the association so only a limited number of rooms are available for reservations.

:earsboy: Bill

Maybe your waitlist will come through, and if not, enjoy your SSR stay, I think it’s a lovely resort.

Congratulations and Welcome home, I remember our 1st DVC stay, 25 years ago. We were so excited, and when we open the door at an OKW 2 BR we were blown away by all the space. We still look forward to all our trips, especially now with the grandkids, it's like NEW again. You will have a great trip no matter where you stay. When I see a new member post, I think of how we felt starting out... It only gets better as time goes on.

The first trip for us was at OKW, even though we were VWL owners.....we stayed for a full week a few months later at VWL and liked it, but we fell in love with OKW, which we have now stayed at 40 plus times....we eventually bought a resale for a few points at OKW, but have only stayed at our home resort one time in 18 years!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!