First timer on price line...

kiki02

DIS Veteran
so need some help.

will only stay in lbv. just need one room, 2 beds, but want a great hotel for $50. is it possible? what if price line sends me to motel 6 ?

tell me if you would how to get an lbv room for 50 or less. thanks

You might want to try hotwire instead. From what I understand, priceline will not guarantee two beds.

Your can use betterbidding.com to match up the amenities to try to figure out the identity of the hotel.

Did you see in this forum two posts below yours, someone stayed at a Rodeway Inn for only $30/night.

I would rather stay somewhere a little nicer, but dang that is cheap!

Priceline lets you pick the category of hotel you want (star rating) which will help you avoid Motel 6. As long as you choose anywhere from 2.5 to 4 stars you should get something decent, keeping in mind that the higher the star rating the more you may have to bid to get that type of hotel. Like the PP said, you can't be guaranteed two beds, but I've had hotels work with me before when needing two beds as long as that type of room is available. I have never used Hotwire so can't comment on them. Good luck :)

It very much depends on what time of year you're going as well as if it's mid-week or weekend.

I've used Hotwire and I like what they show. In order to ensure 2 beds, do a search for 1 room, 2 adults & 2 kids (no need to put in ages for the search but if you need to later, use ages like 7 & 9 - definitely kids but too old for pack n play so the non-existant kids would need a bed. KWIM?)

Right now, there's a DTD hotel on 8/22-8/24/12 with an 80% "recommended in Hotwire customer reviews" for $44 per night. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter