First time spa visit

smashndash

Earning My Ears
Will be making first visit to Aulani and have never been to a spa. Given how popular Aulani’s spa is, I am looking to make a reservation .

What suggestions do you have for a first ever spa visit? I had read elsewhere that a Swedish message would be good for first time but not seeing that option at Aulani.

Please let me know your thoughts.

I believe the traditional massage at Aulani is the Lomi Lomi

When we were there in April we were limited to using the spa facilities (steam, shower, hydrotherapy, etc) only for ~45 min BEFORE our treatment, and not after. If that is still the case, make sure you have that hour before your scheduled treatment open to check in, relax and use the other spa facilities.

Does anyone know if tax is added to the list price for the Signature Lomi Lomi? I saw that a 20% gratuity is automatically added. I am buying a massage for someone else as a gift and want to provide them with a gift card that is enough to cover the final cost. We are DVC members, but that doesn't provide a discount, does it? TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter