First evidence that SSB's bizarro eating habits might be very good! :)

SideshowBob

<font color=green>Oil Can aficionado<br><font colo
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20030429/ap_on_he_me/fasting_4

SSB has been eating only one meal a day for many years... literally no snacks or anything else, until late night meal around 11PM. For many years SSB has been told not healthy, etc... so happy to see sumpin' that at least gave a glimmer that it might not be bad, at all... but good! :)

Er, um... ok, it is MICE... but close!!!! ;)

Small part:

"One possibility is skipping a meal a day. Our study suggests that skipping meals is not bad for you."

Dr. Carol Braunschweig of the University of Illinois at Chicago, who was not part of the study team, said she was intrigued by the suggestion that a drastic change in eating patterns might have benefits.

See you have known all along! :) I normally do two meals...eating heavy at noon and again at 6 to 7 pm. That is just when I am hungry and how my appitite works :)

SSB - as one who ate a big meal in the wee hours of Sunday morning, then woke up 3 hours later with a good case of heartburn - I will stick with my earlier in the evening meal. ;)

I'm always up for a meal. Morning, noon, or night. It doesn't matter to me. Let's eat!!!

That's interesting. I usually only do two meals a day as well so that is very interesting to read. I admit though, I eat lunch & dinner and that's it though.

If I ate a meal at 11pm every night, I'd be as big as a house!:eek: Hey, SSB, if it ain't broke, don't fix it! ;)

If it works for you...why change it. Hey everyone thought Atkins was a quack...now look...OK not calling you a quack realy I am not ;) :) :teeth:

SSB if it would be a money back guarantee that I'd look as slim as you are I'd try it in a second....:D :D :D :D :D :D

You have to do what is best for you - but that is just my humble opinion - :wave:

My biggest meal is usually lunch, but sometimes if I'm not home , I may eat something light for lunch and a little bigger dinner. Breakfast is usually light, I'm not a breakfast person.

I don't see what the big deal is about eating just one meal a day SSB...I do it.....I start when I get up...and finish whan I go to bed at night....1 meal.....all day long.... :p

SSB, I envy your spirit of determination!!!! The results show how well you do. I just came across the pictures from when you were in town and brisully, you and I went to Ed's. You were so good, we could not tempt you for anything. You sure do well!!!!!

SSB, I'm curious if you started eating this way due to a plan or strategy or just how you started? Does the rest of your family eat dinner with you at the same time? Hope I'm not being nosey, just curious! I'm glad its working so well for you and it isn't a bad thing after all. We need SSB around a long time!

I think I'd roll over and die if I didn't eat all day! I'm so excited in the morning when I have a fresh batch of WW points to "spend"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter