First DL trip and I have some questions

julia & nicks mom

<font color=darkorchid>Bad influence on the Tag Fa
We are going Oct 18-22

On Oct 20 DL is open until midnight - does ToonTown close earlier? I have Ridemax and I tried to do a plan with the rides in the evening and it doesn't seem to want to schedule any ToonTown events after 8:00

Also - does DL and DCA have baby switches like WDW?

Thanks!!!

I'm not sure about ToonTown's hours. The park was open until 8 when we were there and ToonTown was open until 8 as well.

The do have the baby swap like at DisneyWorld.

I know toon town closes early - we had to run our last trip because DD wanted to ride the roller coaster one more time...a few posters have said it is because of the fireworks and safety concerns...not sure the exact time but berfore the fireworks. I also read on these boards that it opened back up, but we were not there that late to know.

Thank you!!!

I am a WDW expert but I feel like I am going to a foreign country with DL!!!!!!!

If there are fireworks toontown will close early, usually by 8:30 or 9 I think (I'm not usually in that area that close before fireworks, too loud for my daughter. If there are no fireworks then toontown is usually open until closing.

Donna

I hope your trip includes a Morning Madness pass. Toon town opens early and the kids will love it. Ask your agent about this if you did not get them. You are in early and get to interact with a bunch of characters. Great fun! :wizard:

I also have a question.

Now that all the current quests are ending tomorrow, does anyone have any info about new ones starting in October. I would love a heads up as I have 3 kids to drag around and quests will be a challenge if I don't have some "cheats" a head of time. :confused3

Thanks!

We do have the morning passes - so we will be there Friday morning - then we are spending the rest of the day at DCA and then heading back to DL when DCA closes for the Halloween party -

we will probably watch Fantasmic and the Fireworks -

I don't know anything about the quests!

Julia and Nick's mom, Have you seen HydroGuy's information post on DL??? If not, go back a few page numbers somewhere and you will find it. Sorry, I don't know how to refer you to it exactly like some people can. I'm not that computer savvy. Anyways, it is chocked full of wonderful info on DL for first timers who are use to going to WDW. We took our first trip last year to WDW, and I think he's pretty much on the money for differences and so on between the resorts. Have a wonderful time!!! :tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter