First Dcl Cruise

DISFANS3

Mouseketeer
Just back from the first DCL for us,June 1-5 4 night Wonder. Great time- Great service, Food,Drink of the day, Castaway cay, all ports were fantastic... My 9 year old daughter spent lots of time in Oceaneer lab, Didn't want to leave. Only problem we had was trying to find Mickey while we were Snorkeling at Castaway Cay,he was a lot farther out then I expected, took us hour to find him also we did not wear enough sunscreen?? Looks like a seven day DCL in 05 for us?????

Glad you had a great time - except for the lack of sunblock anyway.

You'll love the 7 day more time for more R&R

Don't feel bad - I always SLATHER myself with sunblock and always come out of the water from snorkling BEET red anyway on the back of my arms and my back. I guess the Bahamain sun coupled with the magnifying affect of the water and sun is just too much. I am still recoving from my sunburn from snorkling last Saturday at Castaway Cay!!!

Angie

Good morning Angie.

I always SLATHER myself with sunblock and always come out of the water from snorkling BEET red anyway on the back of my arms and my back. I guess the Bahamain sun coupled with the magnifying affect of the water and sun is just too much.
Perhaps you should add a three-quarter-sleeve white t-shirt to your snorkeling garb...

Originally posted by DISFANS3
Only problem we had was trying to find Mickey while we were Snorkeling at Castaway Cay,he was a lot farther out then I expected, took us hour to find him

Yeah, he is WAY out there. Its definitely worth it though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter