Fireworks!?!?

staley7580

<font color=blue>Hangs Out With Hyenas<br><font co
Is it the end of the fireworks?? I read that they weren't going to keep the dreams come true fireworks show? Its still on disneylands web site, is it over?

the remeber dreams come true firework show will be on until nov 4 after that the fireworks show will be belive in holiday magic. After the holidays its unclear about which show there gunna use but if i had to put moneyon it id say remember

DLcastmbr said:
the remeber dreams come true firework show will be on until nov 4 after that the fireworks show will be belive in holiday magic. After the holidays its unclear about which show there gunna use but if i had to put moneyon it id say remember

Yeah, I'd say that it's a good chance that "Remember...Dreams Come True" will be back after the holiday stuff is done. It's so amazing! There's also some rumors going around on MousePlanet that it's gonna come back, just with a few tweaks since it's not the 50th anniversary anymore.

...Joe...

:goodvibes Im so so so excited to see them. A week today, hopefully if they arnt cancelled because of the wind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter