Fireworks Dessert Party ADR

princessmommy512

Earning My Ears
We are looking to book the Fireworks Dessert Party with Plaza viewing sometime during our June 3-9, 2018 visit. Our 180-day mark was 12/5. I've been checking everyday but it appears they have not opened June reservations yet for the Tomorrowland Terrace or Plaza viewing. How far in advance does Disney usually make the dessert parties available to book an ADR?

Thank you in advance

We are looking to book the Fireworks Dessert Party with Plaza viewing sometime during our June 3-9, 2018 visit. Our 180-day mark was 12/5. I've been checking everyday but it appears they have not opened June reservations yet for the Tomorrowland Terrace or Plaza viewing. How far in advance does Disney usually make the dessert parties available to book an ADR?

Thank you in advance

Waiting right here with you!

Waiting, too. I love the garden viewing area.

MDE seems to be having issues this morning. It seems Stitch ate nearly every page.

EDIT: Finally got some pages to load, still no dessert party bookings.

Last edited:

There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to dessert party ADRs. I’m still waiting for March dates for the Frozen dessert party at Epcot!

This is odd, the bookings now end May 27, and the regular Tomorrowland Terrace dining page "has been eaten" I wonder if they are having to close off the area for construction of that new theater off of Main Street? Still hoping to book June 2.

This is odd, the bookings now end May 27, and the regular Tomorrowland Terrace dining page "has been eaten" I wonder if they are having to close off the area for construction of that new theater off of Main Street? Still hoping to book June 2.

This is what I was afraid of- Disney doing away with the dessert party temporarily (or permanently) during our stay. Fingers crossed for June dates coming available soon!

Well, I've been checking nearly daily, and there never was any availability...so still waiting.

So, I just called Dining. The very helpful cast member said it is showing on their calendar, that there have not been any reservations made for the event yet, so it would seem to indicate that they have not opened it for booking. SHe said to try back in a few days.

So this morning, for June 2, it is actually showing as available, but when you click it to book, it stalls, so I imagine bookings will actually open tomorrow or Monday. :yay::flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts