firefighter & policemen discounts to Disney World

Lynne A.

Earning My Ears
Does anybody know if Disney World is offering any discounts like Anheuser Busch is to their theme parks for firefighters, policemen, & EMTs?:bounce: :earsgirl:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

There was talk about it sometime ago. Haven't heard anything lately. It would be the nice thing to do!

As an aside, if police, fire fighters and EMTs work as a government employee (state, county)
They might be able to get a discount at the Swan and Dolphin. Just a thought. And there is a discount at Sea World through the end of the year for firefighters and police. The discount is outlined on the Busch site. (At least it was about a month ago.

Annemarie

They just put out a great deal for military members, but I haven't heard anything about firefighters or police officers. I know that after the big fires down there in 1998, they ran firefighter specials.

They have discounts for police at Universal? I didn't hear anything about this... please let me know more!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter