Finished my last ever Walt Disney World Vacation...that is it for me.

JellyMintJames

Mouseketeer
Yes you read that correctly I am no longer vacationing at Walt Disney World anymore for personal reasons. My annual pass expires in January 2018 but that is it for me. I had a wonderful time there and made so many memories that will last until my grave but I no longer want to go to Disney World anymore or any Disney park for that matter. I just didn't fit in well and no matter what I did or said I just couldn't bring myself into fitting in with the Disney crowd and fans. It's tough being a tall black male looking like you should be in the hood somewhere trying to make the best of his Disney vacation but it just couldn't work when I do solo and really don't have anyone to go with it or you can't even make any friends so I am saying my last good-bye. I loved all the characters especially Olaf when I got to dance with him during a meet and greet one night I didn't even watch Frozen but I loved him. I really don't want to leave but the cons are out weighting pros if I kept going. Thank you very much for the one's who supported me and to the cast members who were nice to me and treated me well. I will delete my disboard account next week and I will see you around. Keep making you're Disney Dreams come true and have fun. :thanks::hippie::wave:

Yes you read that correctly I am no longer vacationing at Walt Disney World anymore for personal reasons. My annual pass expires in January 2018 but that is it for me. I had a wonderful time there and made so many memories that will last until my grave but I no longer want to go to Disney World anymore or any Disney park for that matter. I just didn't fit in well and no matter what I did or said I just couldn't bring myself into fitting in with the Disney crowd and fans. It's tough being a tall black male looking like you should be in the hood somewhere trying to make the best of his Disney vacation but it just couldn't work when I do solo and really don't have anyone to go with it or you can't even make any friends so I am saying my last good-bye. I loved all the characters especially Olaf when I got to dance with him during a meet and greet one night I didn't even watch Frozen but I loved him. I really don't want to leave but the cons are out weighting pros if I kept going. Thank you very much for the one's who supported me and to the cast members who were nice to me and treated me well. I will delete my disboard account next week and I will see you around. Keep making you're Disney Dreams come true and have fun. :thanks::hippie::wave:
I'd hate for you to stop visiting a special place just because you think you don't fit in. :sad1: Disney magic knows no boundaries. One of the joys of visiting is seeing so many diverse visitors there, all embracing the Disney spirit and having fun. I hope you change your mind!

I wish I had your height James. I stake out a spot to see the fireworks a half hour in advance and just before they begin someone taller them me stands in front if me! Seriously James, Walt Disney World is one of the most inclusive places on the planet, if YOU love WDW, don't give up on it. The great thing about WDW is that folks of all size, shape, color ARE FREE to be themselves. Do you go to WDW alone? Solo trips has its advantages and disadvantages.

If you decide give it another try (I hope you do) bring a friend, also folks on the DISBOARDS have meet ups too. That could be fun too.

Walt Created the Theme parks for you too.....

Awe I hate that you feel that way. Too bad your pass expires because I will be doing a couple solo trips (which I've never done before) You could come and hang with me. I would feel safer with a tall man that looks like he belongs in the hood!

I tell you what I think of your reply? you really want to know?.....THIS GUY ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE!!! My Disney spirit is not broken nor will it ever be I will go to Disney World until the end of my days and no one will prevent me from going, not the Families, the tour groups, friend groups, wealthy, obnoxious, self entitled parents, I mean no one will stop me from going where I love. :):thanks: for the encouragement I needed it.
I'd hate for you to stop visiting a special place just because you think you don't fit in. :sad1: Disney magic knows no boundaries. One of the joys of visiting is seeing so many diverse visitors there, all embracing the Disney spirit and having fun. I hope you change your mind!

Go to the places you love for you. Do the things you love for you. If others have a problem with you, that's their problem and not worthy of being in your company.

You have no friends interested in Disney with you? There is so much to do for so many types of personalities. Shopping, eating, shows, rides, pools, music, sports. Im sure there is a solo Disney fan looking for another solo fan to enjoy all there is to offer at Disneyworld. Don't let crowds or unfriendly park guests keep you away from a place you love. There are unfriendly people everywhere you go. Just keep smiling and keep moving. I hope you find that special person to enjoy all the magic with. Be happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!