Find your 2019 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a thread for May 25, 2019 Fantasy Western?

(sorry, I'm new to the DISboards)

Is there a thread for May 25, 2019 Fantasy Western?

(sorry, I'm new to the DISboards)

Welcome to the Dis, charriford!

The directory for 2019 Fantasy cruises is on the first post on the first page of this thread. There is no link to a thread for the May 25th sailing there so it looks like there has not yet been a thread created.

Would you like to start one? If so, please do so here on the Cruise Meets Board and come back to this thread to post the link. I will then see it and add it to the directory for you. Thanks!

Welcome to the Dis, charriford!

The directory for 2019 Fantasy cruises is on the first post on the first page of this thread. There is no link to a thread for the May 25th sailing there so it looks like there has not yet been a thread created.

Would you like to start one? If so, please do so here on the Cruise Meets Board and come back to this thread to post the link. I will then see it and add it to the directory for you. Thanks!

I jumped into creating a facebook group for the Fish Extender...do i need to create one on here as well? If so, how do I do that??? Please help! First timer here...lol

I jumped into creating a facebook group for the Fish Extender...do i need to create one on here as well? If so, how do I do that??? Please help! First timer here...lol

Hi charriford! You certainly don't need to create one here as well, but you are more than welcome to. We just ask that you not share your facebook group here on the DIS or encourage people to go find yours on Facebook in case others would like to set up a group here.

If you choose to do one here as well, you would create a new thread with the date and name of the ship in the title by going here https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/ and clicking on Post New Thread in the top right and we'll get it posted to the list. :)

March 30, 2019 Fantasy

Did you create a thread for this cruise? If so, please copy and paste the link here so it can be added to the directory. If not and you would like to you can do so on the Cruise Meet Board and then copy and paste the link here. Thanks!

Started a thread for the July 27,2019 Fantasy 11 night southern Caribbean cruise here:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-fantasy-2019-july-27-11-night-southern-caribbean.3668458/

11-Night Southern Caribbean July 27, 2019
Lets get this thing started! Just booked this cruise! Our 22nd Disney Cruise and our 4th time on the Disney Fantasy. We love the southern Caribbean islands! Traveling with my sister & brother-in-law who have sailed with us before. No kids, as my wife says that would be redundant!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!