Find your 2018 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

Hi. I just created a meet thread. I hope this is enough information to include a link to the thread in the above. I post from an iPad and I'm not sure how to get the actual link to the thread to post here.

Thread title is ...
April 8th, 2018 14-Night Westbound Panama Canal from Port Canaveral to San Diego
How did you do that? I would like to start one to get a FE group started for the Feb, 11, 2018 wonder cruise.

How did you do that? I would like to start one to get a FE group started for the Feb, 11, 2018 wonder cruise.
Go to the main Cruise Meet board: https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/ and start a new thread. Be sure to title it with the dates & itinerary of the cruise.

Then, copy the URL from the top of that page.

Come back here and post a request to have your link added to the first (directory) post. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

After a while one of the moderators will add the link to the first page.

Thank you! When would be a better time to check back for the group?

i would say, it might be when you are about 6-8 month out from your cruise. but you should always check back here incase someone does start one or get more information on events that might take place for your cruise. meet ups, photos or other events. also try making this page as a watch page so you get notifications if anything new pops up, who knows it might be your cruise meet up.

i would say, it might be when you are about 6-8 month out from your cruise. but you should always check back here incase someone does start one or get more information on events that might take place for your cruise. meet ups, photos or other events. also try making this page as a watch page so you get notifications if anything new pops up, who knows it might be your cruise meet up.
Someone did start that thread (in Jan 2017) https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-wonder-may-6-2018.3568956/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!