Find your 2018 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

Hi!!! I am new to this and I have no idea how to add a thread to my cruise that has no link! Can you help AquaDame please?? Our cruise is Alaska June 18-25 (Wonder). I am basically clueless!!! I want to join a FE group and was hoping to find some info there.

Hi!!! I am new to this and I have no idea how to add a thread to my cruise that has no link! Can you help AquaDame please?? Our cruise is Alaska June 18-25 (Wonder). I am basically clueless!!! I want to join a FE group and was hoping to find some info there.

Hi @Jennjenn24! Its not too complicated thankfully! You would go to the main Meets forum at https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-line-forum.9/ and click 'Post New Thread'. Just make sure to put the ship & date in the title as people will search by that. If you come back and post the link in this thread we'll get it added to the list.

Hi @Jennjenn24! Its not too complicated thankfully! You would go to the main Meets forum at https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-line-forum.9/ and click 'Post New Thread'. Just make sure to put the ship & date in the title as people will search by that. If you come back and post the link in this thread we'll get it added to the list.

Well I did something and did find post new thread and had in title Alaska wonder June 18-25 2018 but I have no idea what happened and the link you can click never popped up. Now what? Help AquaDame!!!! Lol

AquaDame, I am on the main page just says AlaskaWonder... it never gave me a link address to add. I am SUPER confused.

AquaDame, I am on the main page just says AlaskaWonder... it never gave me a link address to add. I am SUPER confused.

I just searched for your posts and it does not look like you started a new thread. As AquaDame noted you need to go to the main Cruise Meets Board and start a new thread. Along with entering the title you need to write something in the body of the post and then click on "Create Thread". You can then copy and paste the URL in this thread where one of us will see it and add it to the directory for you.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:
I just searched for your posts and it does not look like you started a new thread. As AquaDame noted you need to go to the main Cruise Meets Board and start a new thread. Along with entering the title you need to write something in the body of the post and then click on "Create Thread". You can then copy and paste the URL in this thread where one of us will see it and add it to the directory for you.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

I stand corrected. I just saw your thread in the main cruise board. I moved it to the Cruise Meets board and will add it to the directory now. Happy Planning!

I apologize if it's out there somewhere, but I can't find a thread for July 30th from Vancouver. Would love to connect with folks!

Is there already a link for the September 14, 2018 sailing of the Disney Wonder to Baja, departing from San Diego?
Are there any fish extender groups started?

I apologize if it's out there somewhere, but I can't find a thread for July 30th from Vancouver. Would love to connect with folks!

Is there already a link for the September 14, 2018 sailing of the Disney Wonder to Baja, departing from San Diego?
Are there any fish extender groups started?

The directory for 2018 Wonder is on the first page of this thread. As you can see there, there is no link for either of these cruises which means no one has started a thread yet. If you would like to start one for your cruise, feel free to do so. You can then come back here and post the link, and one of us moderators will add it to the directory. That is where your fellow cruisers will find you.

The directory for 2018 Wonder is on the first page of this thread. As you can see there, there is no link for either of these cruises which means no one has started a thread yet. If you would like to start one for your cruise, feel free to do so. You can then come back here and post the link, and one of us moderators will add it to the directory. That is where your fellow cruisers will find you.

I think I created this correctly?
https://www.disboards.com/threads/july-30-2018-disney-wonder-alaskan-7-night.3679978/

Would love to connect with some fellow cruisers- and maybe get a fish extender group going?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!