Find Coloring Pages, Puzzles, Travel Activity Sheets & More Here! Print All Free!

Thanks everyone for positng these!! It will just be the DH and I, but since we are flying, I think I will make each of us an activity book (crosswords, word finds, etc...) and add a few coloring pages (i LOVE to sit and color; its relaxing) and just make it a 1" or a 1 1/2" book for each of us.

Thanks again for all the great resources!

Thanks for all the links. There is lots of great stuff here.

Wonderful post! Thanks for the wonderful resources! We are driving all the way from Colorado to WDW next year so we will take all the help we can get to keep our children entertained during the drive!:)

Disney character tic-tac-toe! DH took the Disney Facebook pic that was meant to be a hashtag and photoshopped it for me to get the white background. Just thought I'd share it with you all!

(Editor's note: DH is a perfectionist and is not happy with the quality of the pic.... however it is pulled off of Facebook and it is the best we can get it.)

Disney_tic_tac_toe.jpg

This is exactly what I was looking for on our flight

This list of Puzzles, Mazes, Coloring Pages, and more was borne from my desire to occupy my partner during our first long trip to WDW when we first stayed onsite back in 2002. The activity book that I created was definitely enjoyed and I had shared those links that I had used to create it here. Since that time, many others have enjoyed making their own activity books and have added links to other sites to help others to create their own books too. Thanks to everyone that has contributed! Have fun y'all!
.it/Disney/color_index.htm[/url] WARNING: Slow load due to music!

Oh, and someone asked about where they could get laminating done and my personal favorite spot for that it FedEx (formerly Kinkos), because they can bind the pages together into a book too. ;)

Thanks.

I love the Discovery Education website's Puzzlemaker. You can make puzzles of all different kinds, filling in words/definitions etc. yourself, and it shapes your information into a puzzle. You can make them as hard and/or complex as you want. :thumbsup2

Also the WDW trivia questions from the mouseforless website are fun:

So cool!

Thanks for posting all of these links! I will definitely have to print some of these out for the kids to have on our flights next month. :)

What an awesome idea! Thanks so much for posting the links. Will make our flight so much easier!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!