• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finally finished my subtle Disney room . . .

thruthelookinglass19

Mouseketeer
or as my mom refers to it "The Not So Subtle Disney Room!"

thought I'd post some photo's with other people who are as obsessed with Disney as I am. . . I'm very excited to finally have finished with it. Now of course, is just adding vacation souveniers and photos!!

Room.jpg

Room1.jpg

Room2.jpg

Room3.jpg

Room4.jpg

Room5.jpg

Great room!! I love it. I have a crafting room in my house that I have made my "Disney" room. I don't have any pics at present. I just love the feeling I get when I am in there (usually scrapbooking) surrounded by all my favorite Disney memories. :cutie:

I love the disney collages!!!! I want to make my laundry area a "princess" area because I am outnumbered (dh and ds) by boys and I love the pretty princess things. I have sleeping beauty lithographs that I am thinking of framing and placing in there.:laundy:princess:

Thank you all for the kind words!! I am so pleased with the way it turned out - and especially fond of the collage boxes. I don't scrap much, just those once a year. I make one for my mom for her birthday present, her birthday is a few weeks after my birthday, so it's a great souvenier of our trip and a great birthday present :)

I love the room- we are hopefully moving soon and my scrapbook room is going to decorated "Disney" style. Thanks for the ideas- it looks great!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter