Finally closed

bbangel

My friends call me the font of useless knowledge
Just got the word that my resale finally closed. :cool1: I'm finally officially an owner! :cheer2:

Fantastic News!!!!

Any details you can share about your purchase.

Who was your broker, closing company, timeline..etc...

Tom

Fantastic News!!!!

Any details you can share about your purchase.

Who was your broker, closing company, timeline..etc...

Tom

I used The Timeshare Store and Jamie was great. Very patient with all my questions.
My timeline is a little different because I made the decision in April and the contract I chose had to wait until August 3 for closing (that info was in the listing so it was all up front)
Brenda at Timeshare Closing Services was great about contact and answering questions. She helped me find the best way to pay since I'm not in the States. So I sent the paperwork and payment in last Tuesday and she did the official closing yesterday. Disney's ROFR took between two and three weeks in April.

So now I have 100 points at SSR and am very excited. The 2007 points come with the purchase so now I have to decide what to do with them. And I already have addonitis but will wait until there is a California resort before I give in to the temptation (so I say now, but check back in a year :lmao: )

bbangel,

Thanks for the info. Am currently dealing with TSS, Jason and Brenda. They all have been graet to deal with.

Tom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter