Figgy's going if she has to hitchhike to get there...LOL

Figgy

PinPics Internal Affairs
Ok I think I have managed to talk Britt into letting me go in August. Now I just have to find a roommate to share costs...HEHE

Anyone need a roommate or want to share with me?:pinkbounc

Hope to see you there. It would be cool to have PinPics well represented.

Someone has to represent the Figment Lovers of the World, especially since his nametag comes out that week. Let the begging begin!

<center>Give me an F....
Give me an I.....
Give me a G.....
Give me another G.....
Give me a Y.....

What do you got?

<font color=red>Paradise Pier?</font>

:eek: :jester: :rolleyes: :jester: :eek:

NO !

<font color=blue><h2>An August Event Attendee!
Yeah, F I G G Y !</font></h2>

:) :bounce: :D :bounce: :) </center>

Can't wait to meet you! :D

You crack me up...LOL

Have found good airfare now I just need to either find a roomate or have my Mom get the job she is going for in Orlando so I can stay with her...HEHE

I just booked Figgy's room, so now she has NO excuses!! LOL
Kathi

OMG Robyn, I just saw what you wrote-- I'm STILL laughing!i

He Said YES!!!!!!! My DH said I could go.... I am soooooo excited and can't wait to meet many of you.

Yay FIGGY!!!! So should we put you down as a definate yes for the pin meet??

Yes absolutely. Are there still the pin and lanyards??

I can't wait.....

Ok, how did you convince the husband?

I'm not having much luck here. Maybe it's because we will have just gotten back from the cruise two weeks prior:smooth:

Denise

I am glad one of us could convince their husband. Mine seems to think we should pay off some bills. bother. Have lots of extra fun for me.

It will be great to see all you again.... And to meet Figgy...

I just begged and pleaded and said but Honey EVERYONE is going to be there and they want me to come....... LOL

He tried to figure out how he could come too but I pointed out that would double the costs and after sniffing he said OH alright you can go but you have to pay for the trip out of your monthly budgets...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter