Fia fia luau replacement

lovetotraveltx

DIS Veteran
Was booking this Luau for our Aulani trip in August. :( it's being replaced by Legends of the Sea in April. Anybody know anything about this luau? Anyone booked or been already??

Thank you!

We just went to Paradise Cove luau which is within walking distance to Aualni. It was okay and very convenient. Was able to get 25% using coupon in Entertainment Book. However I will say the free show at the Aulani was better.

Thank you Red Sox. How was the food and drinks, if you drink? And, did you do the standard tickets or did you upgrade.

We just went to Paradise Cove luau which is within walking distance to Aualni. It was okay and very convenient. Was able to get 25% using coupon in Entertainment Book. However I will say the free show at the Aulani was better.

We are going in June to Aulani. Tell me about the luau there, please.

We did the mid level package. The food was just okay. The drinks were fine. You get two tickets for "premium drinks" with the mid level package. There is a ton of reviews on Yelp and Tripadvisor if you want to hear what other people thought. Our main reason for picking Paridise Cove was the location and the 25% off coupons in the Entertainment Book.

We are going in June to Aulani. Tell me about the luau there, please.

The Starlit Hui is not actually a luau. It is a night time show where you are told in music the stories of Hawaii. They also have other artists like the duelling ukulele players, dancers etc. Prior to the show there are craft activities you can get involved in for free. The show is held on the lawn and you are seated on grass mats.

The Disney characters arrive at the end for dancing and photo opportunities. It isn't a long show - from memory around 2hrs. We just left Aulani yesterday but didn't go to the Hui this trip as we have been previously and it doesn't change.

I was wondering the same thing about FIA FIA.

I did hear that the Luau at the Polyniesian Cultural Center has a NO Alcohol policy being that it is owned my Mormons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter