Feeling Super Bummed About the Dispop Hiatus

I love Ryno! He and Craig together are awesome. When it comes back I'll make a point to listen to it.

I'd prefer a Steve/Ryno show over another Craig/Ryno show, honestly. The Universal show showcases their great chemistry, but back to back shows with the same two hosts could use a switch-up.

Or a true rotating cast of guests, like back in the early days.

The TimTracker recently went to Point Orlando on the Trolley during one of his vlogs... Reminded me that there is a ton of non-Disney or Universal Orlando out there that I really enjoy seeing.

I'm torn because does that fit with the Dis Network of Shows? Back in the day... 'The Trip' had its best episodes doing off property Hotel reviews and dinner shows and such. If that could be incorporated into the Dreams Unlimited show or Dis Pop somehow - it could really add some value and 'sell' possible stays at the Buena Vista Suites or other affiliated Orlando hotels?

I'm torn because does that fit with the Dis Network of Shows? Back in the day... 'The Trip' had its best episodes doing off property Hotel reviews and dinner shows and such. If that could be incorporated into the Dreams Unlimited show or Dis Pop somehow - it could really add some value and 'sell' possible stays at the Buena Vista Suites or other affiliated Orlando hotels?
I absolutely loved The Trip because it focused on offsite stuff. Unfortunately, that did nothing to generate business for Dreams which is most likely why it was discontinued.

I loved The Trip as well! JeniLynn and Theresa were absolutely awesome together!

I love Pop culture and Disney is a close second. For me Dis PoP was a welcomed addition to two of my favorite things. Ryno is a fanboy like me so I absolutely looked forward to his shows. Hope it comes back.

It became the ramble the show, sometimes the reviews were as long as the movies themselves.

It needs a refresh and it's own identity. I LOVED when it was painting crafts or making drinks and incorporating them into Disney.

Why not have a show where pete did the cooking segments, or a fan show where Ryno had a discussion with dis fans about certain subjects (I.e. Viewers send in stories about Ellen's engerfu adventure memories) just something different than what was offered.

sometimes the reviews were as long as the movies themselves
I listened to the first one or two movie reviews they did when the show first started and this is exactly what made me never listen to a review again. A movie review ought to be no more than 5-10 minutes long (and 10 is really pushing it).

Really bummed, this was my favorite "The Dis" show. Also bummed that the show that was delayed last year that was supposed to show how to make the book from Hocus Pocus may be delayed yet again. Was so looking forward to that, starting last year!

My favorite ones were the movie reviews. I feel like doing episodes when they feel warranted, rather than finding something to talk about each week, would be a good way to go about it.

I loved The Trip as well! JeniLynn and Theresa were absolutely awesome together!
I did too and I was disappointed when it went away although by the time it ended it felt like it had jumped the shark with adding a third host to it that just didn't seem to fit in with JeniLynn and Thersa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter