Feedback, pls, re:DD(step) & melanoma

My deepest sympathy to you Laurie and DH for the loss of your DD.

I will be keeping all of you in my prayers.

Peace.
Colleen

Well, the services are over, and now comes the hard(er) part - adjusting to life without DD. I just wanted to say "thank you" so much for all the support and kindness from everyone here.

We are scheduled to move over 1,100 miles in just a week from now - a move we have delayed due to DD's condition. So, please understand if I disappear from here as quickly as I arrived at least for now, especially as DH is in no shape to help me get everything done that we need to do for the move.

I only hope that I will be able to come back and offer comfort to others as was done for me here,

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Laurie

Well, the services are over, and now comes the hard(er) part - adjusting to life without DD.
This, I understand more than you know. We lost my BIL just a few weeks ago, suddenly, at age 42. It's been difficult.

Good luck with the move, and we'll see you later. Glad we could be helpful.

with the fluid buildup, for instance (called anasarca).

Does anyone here on the boards have anasarca (or had it..or know someone with the condition)? It's basically a generalized swelling (edema) from what I've read. On a large scale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter