Fee for use of fitness center at RPH

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
We will be staying at a Loews hotel for the first time this July, does anyone know what the fee is for use of the fitness facility if staying at a standard room? My DH has this CRAZY notion that he will actually use this instead of just opening the door, looking inside and saying," cool, can't wait to use it " LOL:p

I'm not sure of the cost but it's free if you are a Loew's First member. Which I'm sure you are by now, right??

Yes, we are!:D But I thought there was still a charge if you were in a standard room...too much information...I must be on overload.;) DH will be SOOSOO happy...'cause he's gonna spend all kinds of time at the gym....more like at the pool doing 12oz. curls!:D :D :D :D
Thanks for the info CPM!

I was also told by Loew's that we would be able to use the fitness room at no charge. I hope this is correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter